“Two things define you. Your patience when you have nothing, and your attitude when you have everything .” JiuJitsu allows you to learn this in a controlled and ever changing environment. One moment you could be on top and in control but you could be swept and ready to tap to your opponent in the next. #jiujitsuforlifeteam#thenomadstudio#robertscreekbjj#jitzuniversity
How are you trying to be the best possible you today? Come join us as we practice the art of Kaizen (constant improvement) 1. Let go of assumptions.
2. Be proactive about solving problems.
3. Don't accept the status quo.
4. Let go of perfectionism and take an attitude of iterative, adaptive change.
5. Look for solutions as you find mistakes.
6. Create an environment in which everyone feels empowered to contribute.
7. Don't accept the obvious issue; instead, ask "why" five times to get to the root cause.
8. Ask for information and opinions from multiple people.
9. Use creativity to find small improvements.
10. Never stop improving. #jiujitsuforlifeteam#thenomadstudio#robertscreekbjj#jitzuniversity#kaizen